How to fix “Coinbase Wallet transaction could not be created”?
Are you getting errors while carrying out a transaction on Coinbase Wallet? Many users of Coinbase are complaining that they are facing issues while making a transaction using the Coinbase wallet. You may also face these issues in your wallet account due to different issues such as minor fee error, insufficient Ethereum, pending transaction, wallet not working issue, and transfer not working issue. So, if you are also facing any of these errors, you need to implement some definite solutions to clear out them. In this read we are going to talk about the solutions to fix the Coinbase Wallet transaction could not be created issue. There are different approaches to resolving each error separately. What you need to do is, ensure that your mobile or computer is connected to the secured cellular or WiFi network.
How to fix the Coinbase Wallet miner fee error?
While making a transaction on the blockchain network, it is important to keep your account safe and secure. To let the transactions complete securely, exchanges use a minor. This is an individual or entity that is responsible for adding new transactions to blocks and verifying them. Minor charges a fee to perform this task and you need to pay cryptos each time when you make a transaction using the Coinbase Wallet. If you don’t have enough sufficient tokens to cover the minor fee then you need to add cryptos to fix such an error. If you don’t have ETH to cover the minor fee then you may face a Coinbase Wallet transaction could not be created issue. In such a case, you need to follow these steps to add ETH to your Coinbase Wallet:
- Make sure that your Coinbase account has sufficient funds
- Also, ensure that your wallet is linked with your Coinbase Wallet account
- Now, you go to the ‘Buy/Sell’ section in your account
- Here, find and click on the ‘Buy’ button next to Ethereum tokens
- Choose the amount for which you want to buy ETH tokens
- Now, follow the rest path to add the tokens to your Coinbase wallet
Once you add ETH to your Coinbase Wallet, you will be able to pay ETH to cover the minor fees.
What to do if the Coinbase Wallet balance not updating?
In case you have made a transaction recently using your Coinbase Wallet but the balance is not getting updated then you need to sign out from your wallet and then sign in again in your account to fix the issue. If you are not sure about how to do so, follow these steps:
- Open the Coinbase Wallet mobile app or browser extension
- Make sure that you have the Coinbase Wallet password or private key details
- Now, you need to click on the ‘Sign out’ button
- Then, you need to provide the password or private key details to access it
- Now, check whether the balance is updated or not
- Finally, you have fixed the Coinbase Wallet transaction could not be created issue
How to fix the Coinbase Wallet transfer not working issue?
If you are facing a Coinbase Wallet transfer not working issue then you need to approach the steps that are given below:
- Ensure that you are using an updated version of the Coinbase Wallet app or browser extension
- Now, you need to check that you have sufficient minor fees in your account
- Also, look for a secured internet connection on your mobile or computer
- If required, refresh the transactional page to fix the issue
- You can also fix this issue by signing out from your Coinbase Wallet account and then signing in to it again
- Users who are using hardware on Coinbase need to check whether the hardware wallet is connected properly or not
What is the Coinbase Wallet recovery phrase?
Coinbase Wallet creates 12-words seed phrase details to recover your wallet securely. If you have the Coinbase Wallet 12-word phrase details, you can easily recover your wallet using it. If you are not sure about how to use the Coinbase seed phrase details, follow these steps:
- Open the Coinbase Wallet app or browser extension
- Now, from the display, find and click on the ‘Import’ button
- Then, type the required seed phrase details in the respective field
- After that, you are asked to choose the password details for your wallet account
- Finally, you have recovered the Coinbase Wallet with 12-word phrase details
Steps for Coinbase Wallet clear pending transactions
If you have pending transactions in your Coinbase Wallet account then you need to follow these steps to clear them:
- Sign in to your Coinbase Wallet account
- Head to the transaction page to proceed
- Now, you need to select the pending transaction
- After that, click on the ‘X” button and confirm to finish the process
How to fix Coinbase Wallet not working issue?
Your Coinbase Wallet may not work properly due to technical or security issues. However, you can easily fix this issue by approaching the tips that are given below:
- To operate a crypto wallet without any issue, you need to connect your mobile or computer with a secured internet connection.
- On the regular basis, you need to update the Coinbase Wallet or browser extension. You can easily get the latest version of the Coinbase Wallet by visiting the App or Play Store.
- Check whether your mobile or computer has sufficient disc or storage to avoid the Coinbase Wallet transaction could not be created issue.
- If the above tips do not help you, you need to remove the Coinbase Wallet mobile app or browser extension from your device and then re-add them to fix the issue.
- You may get Coinbase Wallet not working issue in case the Coinbase site is down. So, make sure whether the Coinbase site is working or not.
To sum up, Coinbase Wallet let you transfer tokens easily and securely. But sometimes you may have to face issues as well. If you are also getting Coinbase Wallet transaction could not be created issues while making a transaction on it then you need to apply the right solution to fix this issue. Users who are not familiar with the ways to fix the Coinbase Wallet transfer not working issue need to approach the quick solutions that we have mentioned above on this page. Surely, you have learned the solutions to fix the Coinbase Wallet miner fee error with the help of this post.