How to deposit money to Coinbase through different methods?
To make a purchase for crypto assets through your Coinbase account, it is important that you add a payment method to it. To achieve the same, a lot of users wish to make purchases after linking their bank accounts. However, the real problem arises when you do not know the method to deposit Money Bank to Coinbase. So, if you are also one such user who wishes to do the same, then you can follow the steps explained here in this article to initiate making purchases on Coinbase.
How to add a bank account to Coinbase?
If you are a US resident and wish to add a bank account to your Coinbase account, then you can follow the steps explained here:
- Sign into your Coinbase account either through the app or the web
- Now, go to the “Trading View” and navigate to the column at the left
- Followed by this, select the “Deposit” option present below the wallet balance
- Go to the “Currency Type” field and select “USD” in it
- After this, you need to choose the “Bank account”
- And then, choose “From” followed by choosing “Add Account”
- Then, add the details of your bank account and then verify these details
If you can’t add a bank account to Coinbase, then you need to make sure that the account is a trusted source of payment and that you have never been involved in any fraudulent activity through it.
How to wire money to Coinbase?
To deposit funds into your Coinbase account through the method of Wire transfer instead of deposit Money Bank to Coinbase method, follow the method given below:
- The first step here is to sign into your Coinbase account
- Navigate to the “Portfolio” tab and look for the desired asset
- Followed by this, you need to select the “Deposit” option to proceed
- Next up, choose “US Fedwire Transfer” as your payment method
- Go through all the details given in the verified bank accounts notice and select “Continue”
- Followed by this, go through the details of wallet destination, processing time details, and withdrawal limits and hit the “Continue” option
- Now, you need to sign into your bank account with the apt details
- Spot the transfer menu and type the information asked of you
This way you can easily wire money to Coinbase.
How to deposit money on Coinbase app?
If you wish to fund your Coinbase account with that USD, then you can choose a preferred method to do so. For the same purpose, this is what you can do to deposit money via Wire Transfer:
- First of all, sign out of all your Coinbase account
- Then, sign back into your Coinbase account and go to the “Portfolios” tab
- Followed by this, select the “Deposit” option
- Choose “USD” from the available options and select “Wire Transfer”
- When prompted, mention the Reference Code
Meanwhile, if you are looking for a Coinbase wire transfer account number, then you can make a Google search about the same.
Steps for Coinbase add payment method
To add a payment method to your Coinbase account, you can follow the steps that are explained below in a sequential manner. However, be ready with the payment method details beforehand:
- Initially, you need to log into your Coinbase account (if you have not done that already)
- Right after that, select the profile icon and click on the “Settings” menu
- Navigate to the “Payment Methods” tab and select “Add a payment method”
- Choose one of the available payment methods- Debit or Credit card
- Enter the billing address along with the card details
- That’s it!!! This is how you add a payment method to your account
Now you can use your card to make a Coinbase instant deposit. Meanwhile, if you wish to know what bank Coinbase uses, then you should note that the Coinbase card is offered by MetaBank.
Today, in this article, we have talked about the comprehensive way to deposit Money Bank to Coinbase. Here, we have talked about the process to add a bank account, initiate a wire transfer, and so on. If you think this post has helped you, let us know in the comments section. Also, you can share this post with those who are looking for answers on the same topics.