Helping Guide for How to Change Phone Number in Binance
Many traders and investors from all over the world are showing continuous interest in buying, selling, and trading in various available cryptocurrencies in the world. As we all know, there are wide range of cryptocurrency platforms that let users to buy, sell, and trade in different cryptocurrencies. But in various platforms, there are various problems that beginners have to face in starting such as how to change their phone number, how to do KYC, steps to log in or signup, and many more.
Today we will talk about Binance, one of the most trustable, popular, and newcomer crypto platform in the world of crypto, and solve your queries related to the Binance app. It was initially based in China and launched in the year 2017 by Chinese software developer: Changpeng Zhao and comes with support to hundreds of available traded cryptocurrencies.
In our further content, we will cover topics such as Binance add phone number by an easy step-by-step guide for how to change phone number in Binance whether you have access to your old number or not.
Steps to Change Phone number on the Binance app:
We have mentioned an easy step-by-step guide for how to change phone number in Binance app or link to an account. If the user has access to an old or previous Binance phone number already linked to an account.
- First of all, launch the Binance application on your mobile, or you can also go to its official website through your preferred web browser.
- Now tap on the Profile or User icon located at the top right corner in order to go to your account dashboard.
- Then, scroll down and tap on the “Security” option
- Tap on the “Phone Number” tab and then you have to tap on the “Change SMS Authentication” tab.
- Now you will see a pop-up asking you “Are you sure you want to change SMS Authentication?” and then you just have to tap on the “Continue” button.
- Now you have to enter your new phone number which you want to link to your account in the first text field and then tap on the “Send Code” button in the next field.
- Enter the verification code received via SMS by Binance on your new phone number.
- Once you verified your new phone number by following the above step, you have to verify your old or previous linked phone number.
- Tap on the “Send code” button in the third text field in order to verify your old number.
- Enter your verification code received via SMS by Binance on your old phone number.
- Now you have to verify your registered email. To complete this step you have to tap again on “Send code” located in the last text field.
- Enter the code received in your mailbox in the last text field and then tap on the “Submit” button to finish the process of changing the number on Binance.
Steps to Change a Phone number on Binance: (Binance lost phone number)
We have mentioned an easy step-by-step guide for how to login to Binance without phone number or Binance lost phone number.
- First of all open your preferred web browser and go to the Binance official website.
- Click on the login button located at the top right side and then click on the login button after filling in your login credentials.
- Now you have to enter the verification code sent to your number for which you do not have access, so click on the “Security verification unavailable Binance” option.
- Now you will be redirected to the Binance reset security verification page and then you have to select your issue.
- Click on the “Confirm reset” button and then enter the email verification code.
- Once you enter your email verification code, you will be able to add your new phone number by SMS verification code. Click on the “Reset Now” button.
- In the last step, click on the “Reset Now” button. And now you can do Binance login easily with your new phone number.
In our above content, we have covered some topics such as an introduction to Binance and steps for how to change phone numbers on the Binance app. Along with that, we have also covered steps for how to change phone numbers in Binance in case of lost phone numbers. The process of changing phone numbers on the Binance platform is simple, easy, and straightforward and we hope that the given information is helpful to you. In case you face any other issue or query such as Binance SMS authentication not working, Binance change phone number to (email), login issues, etc. Then you can contact Binance customer support service for assistance.