How to Connect Coinbase Wallet to Coinbase
By linking your Coinbase wallet to your account on Coinbase.com, you will be able to fetch several benefits that are available only after establishing the connection. In case you are wondering how to connect your Coinbase wallet to Coinbase, then you have landed on the right page. Here, we will be looking at two different methods that will allow you to connect your wallet on a desktop as well as mobile along with some more significant topics. So, stay tuned to learn more about these procedures.
Ways to connect Coinbase wallet to Coinbase account
- First of all, open the Coinbase wallet app on your mobile device
- Now, sign into your wallet as you would always do
- Followed by this, you need to select the “Settings” icon at the bottom of the page
- When the “Settings” menu opens, select “Connect to Coinbase”
- Follow the remaining on-screen instructions to complete the process
- When prompted, sign in to your account on coinbase.com
- Begin by opening the Coinbase wallet browser extension
- When prompted, sign into your Coinbase wallet account
- Followed by this, choose the “+” icon at the top-right corner of the screen
- Next up, select the “Add crypto with Coinbase Pay” option
- When asked, sign in to your Coinbase account
Coinbase wallet connect to Coinbase not working
If you believe that you have followed the steps given in the How to Connect Coinbase Wallet to Coinbase in the correct manner, but you are not getting any satisfactory results, then you must try some troubleshooting steps. Here are a few of them:
- If you are using Coinbase or Coinbase wallet or both through its mobile version, then you should definitely use update their applications to their latest versions
- If that doesn’t work, you need to go to the “Settings” menu and then clear off the mobile app cache from there
- If you have done that already, then we suggest you uninstall and re-install the mobile app of both Coinbase and Coinbase wallet
- Switch from the mobile version to the web version or vice versa
Crypto transfer from Coinbase wallet to Coinbase
If you have some crypto assets in your Coinbase wallet and you wish to transfer those crypto assets to your account on the Coinbase exchange, then here are the easy steps that you can follow:
- First up, open the Coinbase wallet “Website“app on your device
- Sign into your wallet account and hit the “Send” option
- Now, you should type the amount you wish to transfer
- And now, select one of the supported crypto coins over there
- Click “Next” and select “Coinbase” upon being prompted to enter the address
- Complete the rest of the steps and enter the 2FA code when prompted
That’s how you may transfer from Coinbase wallet to Coinbase.
Crypto transfer from Coinbase to Coinbase wallet
In order to transfer from Coinbase to wallet, you need to follow the steps that are explained below in detail. Just check them out right away:
- Open the Coinbase website or the app
- And then, select the “Send” button to proceed ahead
- Followed by this, you need to select the “Send” button available at the top
- Proceed by selecting the asset that you wish to transfer
- When asked for the transfer address, choose the address given along with your email address
- Followed by this, you need to choose the amount and select “Preview”
- After reviewing the transaction details, finalize the process by selecting “Send Now”
Coinbase wallet to bank account
Before you initiate this process, we would you to link your bank account to your Coinbase account. To do that, you first need to sign into your Coinbase account, select the “Settings” menu and then choose the option to link a payment method. As soon as you are done with that, select your “Bank Account” to connect to and you’re done. Once you are done with that, you can sell your crypto for cash and then cash out these funds from your Coinbase account to your bank account.
How to withdraw from Coinbase wallet?
The steps that we have given in the section on how to connect Coinbase wallet to Coinbase would apply here in this procedure. To do the same, you just need to sign into your Coinbase wallet account, and then navigate to the “Settings” menu. Once you are there, choose the option to connect your wallet to Coinbase.
If you are not using Coinbase already, then you can sign up for a Coinbase account now. Else, you will need to enter your Coinbase login credentials being an existing user.
Is Coinbase wallet safe?
Coinbase wallet is developed by the same parent company that developed the Coinbase exchange. Particularly speaking about the security of the Coinbase wallet, it should be noted that both Coinbase and Coinbase wallet is highly secure and can be trusted by users.
Being a self-custody wallet, Coinbase wallet makes us the sole owner of the wallet and the funds stored in it. This simply hints towards the fact that it is you who should take the necessary measures to keep your wallet safe. This means you need to safeguard your device, encrypt your wallet, and protect the 12-word secret recovery phrase provided to you.
In today’s blog post, we saw how to use Coinbase wallet at its best. We have tried to cover different aspects of wallet usage so that you do not face hurdles while using any of its features and functionalities. In case you have got more queries, you can get in touch with its customer service team.