How to Delete Binance Account in an Easy Manner?
No matter what the reason is, you might want to delete your Binance account and we know this is the main reason why you have landed here. Therefore, to help users learn how to delete Binance account, we have created this informative post so that deleting the account would become easier for you. Hence, if you are also interested to know how to delete Binance account, then you must keep reading this article till the end.
However, before we tell you the procedure to do the same, we would like you to ensure that your account does not have any remaining funds in it. In addition to this, you also need to make sure that your account balance is not negative. Once you delete your account, you will not be able to access any of its features including your funds and other functionalities.
After knowing all of this, it is time that we shift our focus towards learning the guidelines to delete Binance account.
How to close Binance account?
To close your Binance account, you can simply disable it for as long as you want. But to delete your account, you can refer to another section in this post. However, to learn how to delete your account, you can apply the given steps:
- Open the downloaded Binance app on your device
- Followed by this, you simply need to go to the “Account” menu
- Here, you need to click on the “Security” option
- From the “Security” menu, find and click on the “Disable Account” option
- Now, read the given information carefully and select “Disable Account” one more time
Moving on, it is now time to shed some light on the topic of how to delete Binance account 2022. However, to do that, it is important that you are well aware of the consequences. Once you are done with your decision, let us share some information about the same.
How to delete Binance US account?
The complete details on how to delete Binance account have been given below. To ensure that you do not have remaining funds in it, you can first check the balance, withdraw the remaining funds, and apply the steps listed here:
- To begin, open the Binance app on your device
- If you are a US resident, go to https://support.binance.us/hc/en-us/signin
- After this, you simply need to log in to your account
- After logging in, click on the “Profile” icon of your account
- From the available menu, select the “Security” option
- This shall open a menu on your screen where you will see your email address
- For the same, you need to select the “Security” option again
- Once you are done with this, click on the “Disable account” option
- On the confirmation screen, you will see the option to delete your account
- Just click on this option, enter the requested details and you’re done
Cannot delete Binance account? Try this
If you are not able to delete your Binance account, you should try disabling it. To disable your Binance account, you simply need to make sure that there are no funds in it. Once you fulfill the pre-requisites, you need to apply the steps that are given in the section above. If you only want to know how to delete Binance account but you are not able to make it to the end, then you can contact Binance customer support or refer to the instructions given on https://www.binance.com/en/support/faq/115003800652.
How do you delete Binance account and create new one?
Since we have already learned about how to delete a Binance account, we shall only share a few details on how to create a new Binance account in this section. However, one cannot immediately create a new account right after disabling it and it is impossible to create a new account if you have deleted it. So, here is the process to sign up on Binance exchange in case you have only disabled your account:
- Go to the main page of Binance
- Here, you need to click on the “Register” option at the top
- Now, provide all the requested data and select a new password
- Now, verify your account by following the given instructions
- After this, you can fund your account and then start trading again
Now that we have successfully learned how to delete Binance account and other related topics, it is time now to have a look at a few more important things. Through the FAQs given below, we shall be able to learn more about using Binance in a better way. Although it is not recommended that you delete your Binance account, if you ever come across any suspicious activity with your account, you can report the same to the Binance support team. You should only delete your account only if it is very necessary.
How do I reset my Binance account?
To reset your Binance account password, you can go to the Binance login page and click the “Forgot password?” option. Once you click on this option, you need to fill up your email address or phone number and then click on the “Next” option. Once you verify your identity, you will be able to set a new password.
Can Binance block your account?
If ever, Binance gets to know that you are breaching any of its terms or rules; it will block your account for further usage. If you ever find out that your account has been blocked, you should immediately contact the Binance support team to know the actual reason behind it.
What do you do with a Binance account?
You can use your Binance account to trade with crypto. After setting up an account on Binance, you can verify your identity, fund your account, and then go ahead with trading the crypto assets of your choice. You may also buy their own crypto tokens known as BNB and trade with them.
How do I delete my Bitbns account?
To delete your Bitbns account, you first need to log in to your account and then go to its Support page. On this page, you need to click on the “Submit a request” option and then select the “OTHER” option. Now, enter all the requested details in the given form and take the necessary steps to remove your account.