How to Deposit to Binance via Bank Transfer
Binance US, the popular cryptocurrency exchange, offers a range of deposit methods for users to fund their accounts securely and conveniently. One of the primary deposit methods available on Binance US is bank transfer. Users can link their bank accounts to their Binance US accounts and initiate ACH transfers, which allow for easy and fast deposits into their trading accounts. Binance US also supports wire transfers, which provide a reliable and secure way to deposit larger amounts of funds into the exchange.
Binance US also accepts debit and credit card deposits. Users can link their cards to their Binance US accounts and deposit funds using Visa or MasterCard. This read will cover all of these deposit methods in detail, have a glance.
Know how to link bank account to Binance US via ACH
Make sure you already have an ACH account and then proceed to take the steps mentioned just right away.
- Initiate the process by tapping on the “Accounts” icon, located on the home screen.
- Next, hit the “Add Payment Method” bar to proceed.
- Pick up the “Bank Transfer” option available with the text “Make an ACH transfer”.
- You will see a prompt asking you to proceed with Plaid, tap “Continue”.
- Input the institution name and hit “Link with account number”.
- Now, you will be asked to provide bank credentials, to proceed.
To do this, you will be taken to the respective bank’s website and after completing the verification successfully, you will get back to the Binance US website. Now, you can find an added funding Binance account under the section of “Linked Accounts’ ‘ > “Payment Methods”.
How to deposit money to Binance from bank account via ACH
In this section of this read, we will understand how to deposit to Binance via Bank Transfer. We will use the Binance instant deposit method ACH and will make Binance deposit USD from the linked bank account.
- First of all, perform the Binance login on its website or mobile.
- Locate the “Wallet” symbol located at the footer of the dashboard on mobile.
- Choose “Deposit” from prompted options.
- A list of currencies will be prompted further, pick up your preferred one.
- Next, provide the amount that you desire to transfer.
- To confirm the deposit and accept the chargeback notice, press “Proceed”.
Kudos! You have successfully accomplished the transfer and hopefully, now you can say that ACH is the best way to transfer money to Binance. Let me tell you that Ach transfers are quite quick and instant, sometimes Binance US ACH deposit time can be up to 10 business days.
Notable fact: If you want to make a Binance ACH withdrawal or deposit without any charges, make sure to pay less than or equal to $5,000 each day. It is so because the Binance ACH deposit limit and Binance US ACH withdrawal limit both are up to $5,000 per day.
How to deposit to Binance with credit card
What if you are not interested in knowing “How to deposit to Binance via bank transfer” and you want to deposit funds using your credit card? Don’t worry! Binance allows its customers to use credit card transfers. Have a look at the detailed approach to depositing funds with your credit card.
- Login to your Binance account first and go to “Buy Crypto”.
- Hit “bank Deposit” and pick up the preferred currency.
- As a payment method, pick up the “Bank Card” choice.
- Press “Continue”, and if you are using your card for the first time on Binance, provide the card details.
- After providing details accurately, press “Next” to proceed.
- Provide the deposit amount on the following page and hit “Confirm”.
Now, you will get the prompt that your deposit is successfully accomplished and you can use this to begin your trading journey.
How to receive crypto on Binance from another wallet?
If you want to receive funds from any of your friends or you want to deposit it from any of your other wallets, you can do it by making a payment link. Here’s how you can create a Binance Payment link.
- After Binance login, navigate to the “Pay” tab.
- Tap on “Receive” and then proceed to click on the button “Request a Payment”.
- Pick up your preferred currency you want to send a request for, and a little description.
- Provide the amount you desire to receive and hit “Share Request Link”.
You can also use this link to fund your account from any other channel.
Binance is one of the most prevalent and trusted crypto trading platforms all across the world. People are extensively using this platform as their go-to trading partner and making high returns with the help of its exclusive tools and offerings. In order to commence your trading journey with Binance, the first thing to learn is How to deposit to Binance via bank transfer or any other way because this is the fund that you can use to trade crypto assets. In this read, I have elaborated on every possible detail on the same as well as introduced an instant deposit method- ACH, so go through this read and give a boost to your trading journey.