How To Find BEP20 Address In Trust Wallet
The address of a wallet is essential in transferring assets from one wallet to another wallet or exchange. Do you know the address of the asset you want to transfer? If not, this read is crafted for you. This read is compiled with a number of methods to find BEP20 Wallet address examples for different wallets.
When you are on a journey to explore the BEP20 Address in different Binance Smart Chain (BEP20) wallets, you should be familiar with the BEP20 in depth. So, before diving into the detailed method of how to find BEP20 addresses in Trust Wallet and other BSC wallets, we will explore the BEP20 in a nutshell. Let’s get started.
BEP20 address in a nutshell
A BEP20 address denotes the unique identifier linked with an asset or smart contract deployed on the network- Binance Smart Chain (BSC). The BEP20 token standard is a technical specification that describes how tokens can be generated and interacted with on the BSC network. Like Ethereum’s ERC20 token standard, BEP20 tokens are also fungible and can signify various assets or their utilities. The BEP20 address is a string, typically 42 characters long, that works as a destination point for transferring, sending, receiving, or holding BEP20 tokens of the BSC network. It provides a significant way to detect and track the ownership of the BEP20 tokens within the BSC ecosystem, which helps in empowering safe and efficient transactions.
Now, we will move towards the method of how to find the BEP20 address in Trust Wallet as well as we will learn the way to discover the BSC wallet address in Trust Wallet.
Approach to finding out BEP20 & BSC address in Trust Wallet
First, make sure you have already created your account on the Trist Wallet before proceeding to find out the BEP20 address and then follow the pathway stated below properly.
- Begin the process by logging into the Trust Wallet
- Now, choose the “Add Tokens” option and pick up “Smart Chain” available there
- Thenceforth, tap on any token’s profile to open it.
- Proceed by hitting the “Receive” option.
- Now, you’ll be able to see the address there with a “Copy” icon.
- Tap on this icon and paste it wherever needed.
This is the way to find out the address of BSC (Binance Smart Chain) tokens such as BEP20. This is the process to get a token address using the Trust Wallet which is a BEP20 Wallet so you can also find the address in a similar manner using the other BEP20 wallets such as BEP20 wallet Binance or BEP20 address Coinbase.
How to create a BEP20 Wallet?
If your wallet is not a BEP20 wallet, but allows you to add a network manually such as MetaMask, then you’ll be needed to first create a BEP20 wallet and then you can learn how to get a BEP20 address on MetaMask. So, first have a look at the steps to create the BEP20 wallet MetaMask.
Create a wallet
- Download the MetaMask wallet on your device.
- Begin creating a new wallet by tapping on the “Get Started” button.
- Agree to the Terms further after reading them properly.
- Next, hit “Create a wallet” and create a resilient password.
- Press “Create” and secure the Secret Recovery Phrase in any safe document.
- Afterwards, complete the wallet creation by confirming the seed phrase.
Now, you’ve created a wallet but this is not a BEP20 wallet, so follow the next process to make your created MetaMask wallet a BEP20 Wallet.
Connect to BNB Network and copy the BEP20 address
- Open the MetaMask and select the “Profile” identicon.
- You’ll see there, the “Ethereum Mainnet” is selected as a network.
- To change it, tap on the “Add Network” button located beneath.
- On the prompted page, fill out the details:
- Network Name: Smart Chain
- New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
- Chain ID: 56
- Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com/
- Check if the inputted credentials are correct and press the “Save” button.
- You’ll get a notification saying that you have switched to Smart Chain, click “Got It”.
- Then, open the account details and look for the wallet address there.
Here, you can get the wallet address, copy the same and paste it wherever needed in terms of transfer assets.
The Bottom Line!!
Any wallet (such as Trust Wallet or Binance Wallet) that supports the Binance Smart Chain is known as the BEP20 wallet as it supports the BEP20 tokens for all purposes. You can simply go to the tokens available on the platform and from there you can copy the BEP20 address. There are some wallets which are not built on a Smart Chain Network but allow you to add BSc manually such as MetaMask. In these wallets, you need to first add the BNB network and then you can copy the BEP20 wallet address. This read is equipped with methods of how to find BEP20 addresses in Trust Wallet and MetaMask Wallet, you can take assistance with the same methods for discovering BEP20 addresses from any supported wallet as the process is somewhat similar for all compatible wallets.