How to Stake Shiba Inu on Trust wallet
Many of us are unaware of a player in the crypto ecosystem and its staking operation. To make people aware of that body we have crafted this read. We are here discussing the ShibaSwap and “A Decentralized Meme Token that Evolved into a Vibrant Ecosystem” as displayed on the Shiba Inu official website, which was launched dates back in the year 2020.
This piece of information comprises the detailed information associated with how to stake Shiba Inu on Trust Wallet. If you too are looking for this process, then do pay heed to this read.
The History of the Shiba Inu Coin
Named after a popular Japanese dog breed Shiba Inu, this coin was introduced by a veiled entity Rhoyshi in August 2020. Shiba Inu is the name of the network which has its native token “SHIB”.
The SHIB token is ERC-20 and is built on the Ethereum blockchain. The token works by leveraging smart contracts. The Shiba Inu ecosystem holds two more coins which are BONE and LEASH.
The complete methodology on how to stake Shiba Inu on Trust Wallet
In this section of the read, we will learn the basic steps involved in the staking process.
The staking process is straightforward and can be performed easily without any hurdles. But before diving into the process of how to stake Shiba Inu on Trust Wallet, you’ll be required to store Shiba Inu tokens in your Trust Wallet. Once, you are done with this action, head toward executing the further actions.
The detailed process is listed down:
- Using an authentic browser, navigate to the official website of the ShibaSwap
- At the top of the displayed page, you’ll find a “Connect Wallet” option, tap on it to connect it with the Trust Wallet
- Once connected, select the “BURY” options from the displayed ones
- Now, opt for one of the tokens: SHIB, LEASH, or BONE (we are here opting for SHIB)
- Either mention the amount of tokens to be staked or the % in which you would like to stake the tokens
- Hit on the “Approve” button
- You will then be re-directed to the payment page of the transaction fee
- Review all the details thoroughly
All done! This way you can easily put your tokens for staking. How simple is the answer to your query of how to stake Shiba Inu on Trust Wallet?
Well, it is. So, if you too were struggling to stake the tokens then you should take a whirl at the listed steps.
Finding the Shiba Inu Trust wallet address…
The steps to find the Shiba Inu contract address in the Trust Wallet are listed underneath. Give a quick check at them:
- Open the Trust Wallet and move to its home page
- Hit on “Receive” and search for “SHIB”
- Bang on the address at the top of the screen
- Head ahead to copy the address or scan the QR code
Yay!! This way you have successfully dug out the Shiba Inu contract address. Furthermore, if you are looking for the Shiba Inu contract address MetaMask then you can find that too from MetaMask easily.
The other addresses associated with the Shiba Inu
To be noted, the Shiba Inu BEP20 contract address as found after in-depth research is 0x95aD61b0a150d79219dCF64E1E6Cc01f0B64C4cE. The other addresses that relate to it are:
- Shiba Inu Pancakeswap address
- Shiba Inu airdrop contract address
- Shiba Inu polygon address
- Shiba Inu dead wallet Etherscan
Just like the BEP20 Shiba Inu contact address, these addresses too are a combination of the numerical digits and letters. They are unique and are designed in this manner to safeguard the trading activities occurring on the platform. However, the addresses of each of the names mentioned above are different from one another.
Through this read, you might have gotten an idea of how to stake Shiba Inu on Trust Wallet. Consider all the crafted details and attempt to perform staking in this way. However, novice investors should join hands with a centralized crypto exchange for performing crypto operations without any hurdles.