How to Withdraw From Binance to Bank Account
If you’re a Binance user looking for how to withdraw from Binance to a bank account, you’re in the right place. Withdrawing from Binance can be a bit confusing if you’re a beginner to the platform or cryptocurrency in general.
However, once you understand the approach, you’ll see that it’s actually quite simple. In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the detailed approach of how to withdraw from Binance to your bank account. So, sit back and see how to do this. Let’s get started!
Get to know how to withdraw fiat from Binance
If you are looking for the easiest approach “How to withdraw money from Binance?” The process is quite simple and easy to accomplish. All you have to do is follow the step-by-step guidance mentioned right away.
- In order to draw out funds to your bank account, begin the process by logging in to your Binance account.
- Now, open the menu located at the right-hand side of the screen and pick up the “Wallet” from there.
- Once the wallet is opened, hit the option “Fiat and Spot” to proceed.
- Now, you will land on the page where you will be asked to choose from Deposit, Withdraw, Send etc. options. Choose “Withdraw”.
- On the following page, select the currency you wish to withdraw. For instance, if you want to know “How to withdraw USDT from Binance to bank account?” choose USDT fiat as currency to draw out.
- Then, move to the “Withdraw to” option and choose “Bank Card” from the dropdown options. Do remember that choosing another payment option may incur a Binance withdrawal to bank fee of up to 1.8%.
- Hit on the “Continue” button and add a card by providing the required card information if your card is not added yet.
- Click “Confirm” after checking out the withdrawal information.
- Meanwhile, you’ll get a security verification code on your registered phone number and email.
- Copy the codes and provide them at the designated space for mobile verification and email verification purposes.
- After all, tap on the “Submit” button to confirm the submission of the withdrawal request.
This is all you need to do in order to accomplish withdrawal. And, the answer to the query “How long does it take to withdraw from Binance to bank account?” depends on the currency type. Yes! Most often, when we transact tokens, the withdrawal takes up to 5 minutes to 24 hours. But, in the case of fiat withdrawal, it may extend up to 5 business days.
How to withdraw money from Binance to PayPal?
If you don’t want to withdraw money from Binance to your bank account, you can draw it out to PayPal. To do this, you need to follow the guidelines outlined right below.
- Firstly, you need to log in to the Binance platform.
- Now. Proceed to pick the “Withdraw” tab and choose “Fiat”.
- Pick up the currency you want to cash out and include other withdrawal details.
- Next, continue by providing the details about the recipient’s PayPal wallet address.
- Afterwards, authenticate the email and mobile by providing a verification code.
And, this way you can receive the funds in your PayPal wallet from Binance.
The Bottom Line!
This read will guide you through “How to Withdraw from Binance to Bank Account or PayPal?” to make ease in withdrawals. If you want to “What to do in the Binance withdrawal suspended case?” Let me tell you that if you’re getting a Binance withdrawal problem or your withdrawal got suspended, it might be happening because of any suspicious activity that occurred in your account. It can be multiple login attempts, failing verification, Binance policy violation etc. In this case, you should contact the Binance support team. Address your concern to them in detail, and they will assist you in accomplishing successful withdrawals.