If you have had enough of crypto trading and now you wish to get cash instead of the crypto tokens, then you can easily cash out your money from the exchange that you are using for trading. As it is clear from the title, here we are talking about Coinbase. If you have been using Coinbase for selling and buying cryptos, then you must know the clear answer to your question- “How to withdraw money from Coinbase”.
However, if you do not know the complete process to do so, then you should not worry about it. In this article, we shall be walking you through the same and help you have insights on some other related topics. Therefore, you can consider this article to be your one-stop destination when it comes to cashing out your cryptos.
How to withdraw money from Coinbase wallet
If you have been using the wallet facility that is offered by Coinbase and now you wish to know how you can get cash instead of the cryptos that you have stored into it, then you can refer to the set of steps that are listed below:
- The first thing you can do is sign in to your Coinbase Commerce account
- For this, go to https://www.coinbase.com/ and sign in with the correct details
- Once you have done this, go to the “Balances” section of your wallet
- Now, find the crypto that you wish to withdraw
- Located next to it is the “Withdraw” option that you can click
- On the pop-up window, choose how much you wish to withdraw
- Now, choose the withdrawal destination
- Complete some more prompts to end the process
How long does it take to withdraw money from Coinbase?
Coinbase is one of the highly renowned crypto exchanges and crypto storage service providers that works relatively faster than other exchanges that are available in the market today. Thus, it would not be astonishing to say that any transactions made through this exchange are instantaneous. However, one should note that, if someone initiates a bank transfer, it could take up to 1-2 days to get the transaction processed. Moving on, we shall learn how to withdraw money from Coinbase pro Login and how much time would it take to get the transaction processed.
How to withdraw money from Coinbase pro?
To withdraw money from your Coinbase Pro account, you can follow the enlisted steps and find out how to initiate the process:
- To begin the procedure, go to pro.coinbase.com/trade
- If asked, enter the sign-in credentials that you enter at https://www.coinbase.com/signin
- Once you have entered the sign-in credentials, you will land on the Coinbase Pro Sign In page
- Go to the “Wallet balance” tab and click on the “Withdraw” option
- Now, choose the type of currency that you wish to send
- Now, choose where you wish to send it to
- Follow the remaining steps as required and complete the process
How to cash out on Coinbase?
The users who have signed up on https://www.coinbase.com/signup and wish to cash out their money from this exchange can follow the steps that are listed below. This shall help you complete the “cash out” process easily:
- To begin the process, go to the Coinbase page and sign in to your account
- Now, go to the “Assets” tab and choose your cash balance
- This shall open the cash out tab on your screen
- Once you are done with this, enter the amount that you wish to cash out
- Click the “Continue” button to go ahead with the procedure
- Now, you should choose your cash out destination and select “Continue”
- Review the details and select the “cash out now” option
Now that you have learned how to withdraw money from Coinbase, it is time that you learn how to cash out from the Coinbase wallet.
How to cash out on Coinbase wallet?
If you own a Coinbase wallet and you wish to cash out some money from it, then you can follow the procedure that we have already mentioned in the section above. On the cash out tab, you can select the preferred amount for withdrawal, and then select the amount that you want to withdraw. You can choose any supported cash-out destination.
Through this article, we have tried to give you complete information on how to withdraw money from Coinbase. In case you are unable to withdraw your funds from the Coinbase wallet, then you can contact Coinbase support to learn how this can be worked out. We hope that the furnished details have helped you withdraw the preferred amount from your Coinbase account/wallet.