How to Move Crypto From Coinbase to the Wallet?
Coinbase is one of the most advanced and secured crypto exchanges that let you buy, sell, store, and withdraw cryptos. Anyone can trade on Coinbase by setting up their profile on its site or app. Coinbase Inc. also provides a crypto wallet facility to its users. This wallet lets users deposit and withdraw different cryptocurrencies. Users who have purchased cryptos using their trading account can move them to the Coinbase Wallet in a secured way. Yes, you heard it right! If you are also a Coinbase exchange user and looking for a way to transfer Coinbase to your wallet then you have come to the right page. Today we are going to discuss the way to send Bitcoin and other cryptos from the Coinbase exchange to Coinbase Wallet.
But before that, you need to make sure that you have linked your Coinbase login account and wallet. However, in case you have not linked them yet then you can easily do so with the help of the next section. Make sure to collect the Coinbase account login details to avoid delays during the process.
Way to link your Coinbase Wallet and Coinbase Account
The quick steps that are given below will help you to link your wallet and exchange account. If you do not have the Coinbase Wallet password details, you can use the private key details to access the wallet.
- On your mobile or computer, launch the Coinbase Wallet
- Now, go to the Settings and click on the ‘Connect to Coinbase’ option
- After that, you are asked to provide the sign in details of your Coinbase account
- Now, complete the rest steps to link the exchange account and wallet
In case you are getting a password error while linking the wallet and account then you need to visit the Coinbase Account Recovery page to reset the password details.
The procedure to transfer cryptos from Coinbase Account to Coinbase Wallet
The simple and quick steps to transfer crypto from your Coinbase exchange account to Coinbase Wallet are given below:
- Open the Coinbase Wallet mobile app or browser extension
- If required, you need to visit the CoinbaseWallet.com/download page
- Here you can easily find and install the Coinbase Wallet app or extension on your device
- Now, you need to provide the Coinbase Wallet password or private key details to access the wallet
- After that, you need to head to the ‘Settings’ from the dashboard
- From the settings, find and click on the ‘Buy or Transfer’ button
- Now, you need to choose the crypto that you want to transfer
- Then, type the amount and tap on the ‘Continue’ button
- Now, you will be asked to provide the wallet address
- After that, find and click on the ‘Transfer’ button to finish the process
How to send Bitcoin from Coinbase?
Sending Bitcoin from Coinbase is easy and quick. If you have stored Bitcoin in your Coinbase Wallet and looking to send it to another crypto wallet then you can send them with the help of the wallet address. If you are not sure about how to transfer Coinbase to your wallet then you need to approach the steps that are given below:
- Go to the App or Play Store to find and install the Coinbase Wallet app
- Else, you can install a Coinbase Wallet extension on your device by visiting its official site
- Now, launch the Coinbase Wallet mobile app or browser extension based on the type of your device
- If required, provide the password details to access your Coinbase Wallet
- Or use the Coinbase private key details to recover the wallet
- After accessing the wallet, you need to head to the ‘Settings’ option
- Now, you need to click on the ‘Send’ option and then choose the ‘Bitcoin’ option
- After that, enter the amount of Bitcoin and then type the wallet address
- If all the details are correct, click on the ‘Confirm transfer’ button
- Finally, you have transferred Bitcoin from your Coinbase Wallet
To sum up, transferring cryptos from Coinbase to Coinbase Wallet is easy. But in case you are sure, you may be puzzled about the way to do so. However, the quick processes that are mentioned above in this post will help you to transfer Coinbase to your wallet easily.