Coinbase is a popular and leading crypto exchange that also gives the option to store crypto tokens via its non-custodial software wallet. Trading on this exchange is easy and you also get started on this exchange by setting up your profile. Coinbase also cares for the safety and security of the users and thus it monitors user activities 24/7. It may disable the trading option in your Coinbase Pro account in case your account is involved in any type of security breach. Once Coinbase restricts your trading access, you will not be able to trade Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency on it.
However, you can fix these issues by contacting the Coinbase customer support agent. Make sure that you have the details such as Coinbase username, password, last two successful transactions, and others as you may be asked to provide these details to fix the trading disabled on the Coinbase Pro issue. But before that, ensure that you are using the updated version of the Coinbase Pro mobile app and that your device is connected to a secured internet connection.
Reasons behind trading disabled on Coinbase Pro
Coinbase Pro users might face restrictions on their account due to different factors that are given below:
- Maybe that you are using your Coinbase Pro account in a restricted region
- You have crossed the failed login attempts limit in your account
- An unauthorized person has made a transaction using your Coinbase Pro trading account
- You have crossed the daily withdrawal limit in your account
- In case Coinbase detects any security concern with your account then it may restrict the account
- Two-factor authentication is not enabled in your Coinbase Pro account
- Your Coinbase Pro account has not been verified for a long time
Quick steps to remove the restrictions from your Coinbase Pro account
If your Coinbase account has been restricted then you may not be able to withdraw funds from your account. However, you can easily fix the trading disabled on Coinbase Pro error by approaching the steps that are stated below:
- Turn on two-factor authentication in your account
- Check whether Coinbase is restricted in your area or not
- Now, visit the Coinbase Pro contact page to find the contact details
- Using the email or phone, you can contact the Coinbase Pro agent to find a solution
- After that, once you connect your call with the Coinbase Pro agent, discuss the issue
- When asked, provide the login details, last successful transactions, and other
- Follow the instructions of the Coinbase agent and implement the tips
- Finally, you will be able to remove the restrictions from your Coinbase Pro account
How long is trading disabled on Coinbase Pro?
Coinbase may restrict withdrawal in your account due to any type of suspicious activity. Usually, this restriction occurs for 24 hours but in some cases, it may take up to 7 days as well. Whenever you face restrictions in your Coinbase trading account, you need to approach the Coinbase support agent to get it fixed as soon as possible. Coinbase doesn’t specify the restriction time limit. Restriction time limit might vary per person. Make sure to change the password of your Coinbase account after facing restrictions in your account. In case you have not enabled two-factor authentication in your account then you need to enable it immediately by visiting the account profile.
Coinbase Pro account restricted 2021
Many users are facing restrictions in their Coinbase Pro account in 2021 as well. This may be due to a change in the trading policy of Coinbase. To avoid trading issues on Coinbase Pro in 2021, you need to avoid sharing your Coinbase login details with others and make sure that you have enabled two-factor authentication in your account.
To sum up, Coinbase users who are facing restrictions in their accounts must know the way to fix the issue. If you are not sure about why you are facing trading disabled on the Coinbase Pro issue then you can quickly learn about it with the help of easy and quick processes that are given above on this page. Make sure to use Coinbase’s official mobile number or email address to avoid issues. The details that are asked by the Coinbase Pro agent should be provided correctly. Now, we are sure that this post has given you the knowledge the fix trading disabled on the Coinbase Pro issue.